< back >
Ellen Beatrice - 49664, Schooner, 88 tons Register, Built 1865 in Aberystwyth
The Ellen Beatrice was built in Aberystwyth in 1865 by John Evans and was owned by William Owens in 1880.
Richard D Jones (born Aberystwyth 1849, cert no. 93696) was the Mate in 1880.
Nick Tudor-Jones original photograph
Crew List Index Project - http://www.crewlist.org.uk
Welsh Mariner's Index - http://www.welshmariners.org.uk